Kansas Backpacking - Page 2 | Forum - 14ers.com

If you live in Kansas City there is Wyandotte Lake. It is about a 10 mile loop so you can park and come back to the same spot. I use the up and down trail to " ...

Kansas Backpacking | Forum | 14ers.com - Colorado 14ers

I know this isn't exactly a "14ers" topic but I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a backpacking trip somewhere in Kansas. 1 or 2 ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Help Me Plan a Multi-Day Trip | Forum - 14ers.com

I've looked at a few potential plans. Let me know what you think! Sangre: 13th: Drive to Willow Creek TH, hike in, camp night. 14th: Summit KC/ ...

Beginner 14er - Page 2 | Forum - 14ers.com

I've put up three trip reports (from KS too) which cover three approaches (standard, Fall Creek, Fall Creek from south aka Homestake) and three routes (standard ...

The Peaks than Haunt You - failed attempts or just general longing ...

The Peaks than Haunt You - failed attempts or just general longing to climb them - Page 2 | Forum. ... hike KC while backpacking in for 2 nights.

suggestions for an overnight/2 day 14er trip - Page 2 | Forum

I'd suggest hiking with a pack a distance 1.5 to twice that of your intended 14er route as preparation, or something like that. (Unless you're ...

My ultimate nemesis - KC / Challenger - Page 2 | Forum | 14ers.com

I was diagnosed with MS and my hiking/backpacking/climbing days are over. I have to live vicariously through the trip reports I read on this website. Top.

Burnt out on peak bagging? - Page 2 | Forum - 14ers.com

I'm trying to choose peaks that appear interesting or may offer a memorable experience. Yes, generally I default to the 14ers but I no longer feel like a slave ...

3000 foot rule question? - Page 3 | Forum - 14ers.com

If I start at the lowest point in CO (where is that anyway?) and then climb all of the 14ers from there, on foot, in one single traverse, ...

Kit Carson: overnight or day hike? | Forum - 14ers.com

I did this as a 3 day trip last year, climbing KC's 4th class ridge route and coming back over Challenger. I just remember the look on ...